Still, documents is the key

來源: Njloan 2011-03-01 19:09:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1231 bytes)

You probably didn't get it, what I mean is probably your loan didn't get approved in PROCEDURE, so you probably cannot sue them because you don't have the documents needed.

We're direct lender(correspodent) too so I know all the procedures. LA could be similiar too and we also have branch there.

When you apply for a loan, the bank doesn't have to approve your loan, you need to provide necessary documents. I've incurred the requirement for proof of 3+ years consecutive income for a sound reason.

From your writing, the escrow file you signed is critical, If it is original application(I suspect), then looks like they didn't "officialy" underwriting your loan until after December 9, and Mid Jan requirement could be when they actually look at your loan and ask for this documents(whether this is an excuse or not, is another story) since you cannot provide this, so this loan cannot be approved. Legally, no problem on bank side with this proccedure.

If the escrow file you signed is closing documents(with a closing agent, could be an attorney, verified your Ids)then your loan should be already closed, unless you have big issue happen after signed the documents, like losing job, etc.

所有跟帖: 

Yes, what I signed was closing documents. -老同盟- 給 老同盟 發送悄悄話 老同盟 的博客首頁 (2629 bytes) () 03/01/2011 postreply 23:27:02

回複:Yes, what I signed was closing documents. -Njloan- 給 Njloan 發送悄悄話 (1229 bytes) () 03/02/2011 postreply 20:46:41

Around 3k, the ESCROW company refunded me last 21st. -老同盟- 給 老同盟 發送悄悄話 老同盟 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/02/2011 postreply 23:08:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”