回複:Yes, what I signed was closing documents.

來源: Njloan 2011-03-02 20:46:41 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1229 bytes)
回答: Yes, what I signed was closing documents.老同盟2011-03-01 23:27:02

While, if they're portfolio lender and they hold the loans, then they could have their own criteria. But there should be some regulations for that, like time frame, necessary documents etc. That could be specific for different state. I'm not familiar with those parts. Sorry I cannot help.

We as a correspondent, even though we lend our money out directly, we will sell the loan to Fannie Mae or Fredie Mae eventually. Usually when a refi signed closing documents, we as a bank will fund(finish) the loan unless lost job, etc big event. At least all my loans closed.

If they hold loans, usually they would have banking function like provide savings/checkings/cds etc accounts to get money to lend to out.

They could have several channels, like holding loans, correspondent and broker, and switch between channels internal to get best results, Like when one loan cannot work out switch to others to refuse a loan. You never know.

You said they cashed your check for the closing cost, that should be around 3000? Did they refund you money back?

As a background info, since late early Nov, rate went up a lot. 4.125% becomes impossible, then rate up another level since early December.

所有跟帖: 

Around 3k, the ESCROW company refunded me last 21st. -老同盟- 給 老同盟 發送悄悄話 老同盟 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/02/2011 postreply 23:08:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”