回複:The bottom line...

來源: lilynew 2010-08-31 16:40:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (807 bytes)
I really appreciate all the inputs. I consulted with the lawyer today. He said it's legal for my employer to do that as the contract is on the at will basis.

At the same time, I talked to our group head. He gave me a different answer from my boss that my boss wants to find someone with more experiences such as forcasting, budgeting and presentation. I responded that I asked my boss to hand those work to me, but he never did (as he was afraid I am gonna replace him. I didn't say that to the head obviously.) I suggested our group head to talk to other folks in our group about my performance. He sent me a follow up e-mail just now saying he hadn't done all the follow up discussions yet and would get back to me later. My guess is he is still thinking. Anyway I start to look for the new job.

所有跟帖: 

It's legal for your employer to force you to quit, but -chief- 給 chief 發送悄悄話 chief 的博客首頁 (823 bytes) () 08/31/2010 postreply 18:51:12

回複:It's legal for your employer to force you to quit, but -lilynew- 給 lilynew 發送悄悄話 (112 bytes) () 08/31/2010 postreply 19:47:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”