As you have a signed contract, I do not think they can

來源: N. 2010-08-02 21:43:40 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1331 bytes)
change it unilaterally. Depending on whether there is a time-limit of the contract (e.g., 6 month or 1 year contract), they can ask you to sign a new contract. That is, they could not deduct your 5/26 pay; but they can draw a new contract saying there won't be holiday pay in the future. You can choose not to sign this new contract and you may loose the job.

Your real questions are: 1) Are you doing a good job in the contracted company? 2) Will it be a disaster if you loose this job? If you are doing a good job, these kind of consulting firm will want to keep you as they do not want their client to be unhappy, not to mention that they earn lots of money from you anyway. Still, there is very small possibility (based on the assumption that you are doing a good job) that you could loose the job if you do not sign the new contract.

If "yes" to first question and "no" to second, if I were you, I would tell the consulting firm that you want to keep the original contract (unless they raise your hourly pay to get rid of holiday pay and etc). In any case, they could not take your 5/26 pay. (Small claim court might be able to get your pay back if they insist withholding the money; actually, a lawyer's letter might be enough to do the magic.)

Good luck! (And keep us posted, please.)

所有跟帖: 

Sounds like you are an W-2 employee of your company -oops_yz- 給 oops_yz 發送悄悄話 (226 bytes) () 08/03/2010 postreply 06:36:21

謝謝答複。我想我的工作客戶是滿意的。 -小心問一下- 給 小心問一下 發送悄悄話 (802 bytes) () 08/03/2010 postreply 07:27:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”