回複:回複:Such police report -----What to do?

來源: 莫等閑 2010-06-11 08:20:10 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1659 bytes)
回答: Such police report -----What to do?莫等閑2010-06-10 11:47:19
Tired Sir;

Thank you so much for responding to my message!

I got the report from the police department in New Jersey. I didn't receive a ticket from the cop although he said it was all my fault.

The speed limit is 50 MPH. I fully stopped and let several cars passed. When I finally decided to enter into the highway, I noticed that there was no car on the lane I wanted to go. Her car was the only car within my sight at that time and was far away from me on the other lane (There are two lanes at the entrance.). She side wiped my car from the other lane while we were moving forward parallelly. You can imaging her speed through what I described previousely. (I HEARD TWO CONTINUOUS "BANG" SOUNDS AND THEN SAW A CAR PASSED ME QUICKLY. THEN I REALIZED THAT I WAS HIT BY HER. AT THIS TIME, SHE WAS ABOUT 30 METERS AWAY FROM MY CAR.)

The funny thing is she thought it was my fault because I got into her lane. But, she tried to run away when her car was struck (in the police officer's word) by my car. She has a 2006 Chevy car. If she really think it was my fault when the accident occured, then why did she run?

The police report reported only what she said. But he didn't say anything about the hit-and-run fact. He didn't mention anything about her speed. People in the police department suggested me to ask the policer officer who wrote the report to make any change if I don't agree. I really don't think he is going to make any change.

In this case, what is my chance to win this case with the fact that I didn't leave enough space for her even if she was on the other lane?

Thanks

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複回複:Such police report -----What to do? -sotired- 給 sotired 發送悄悄話 (601 bytes) () 06/11/2010 postreply 18:46:15

回複:回複:回複回複:Such police report -----What to do? -莫等閑- 給 莫等閑 發送悄悄話 (1572 bytes) () 06/11/2010 postreply 20:35:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”