回複:回複:回複回複:Such police report -----What to do?

來源: 莫等閑 2010-06-11 20:35:10 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1572 bytes)
Tired Sir;

Thank you so so much for your insightful input! It was really helpful!

Tired sir, I have some concerns about proving that she carelessly side wiped my car from the other lane.

Concern 1: My wife who witnessed that the runner driver hit my car from the other lane. Can she be a valid witness?
Concern 2: In addition to my broken mirror, the body above my left back wheel was scratched by her car. Could this be another proof?
Concern 3: Could the fact the runner driver tried to run away be a proof of her guilty?

Other than these points, I cannot prove it right now. But, the police officer's report was based only on the runner driver's statement. She was the only person in her car. That means she had even weaker point regarding her arguments.

Yes, I will write a letter to the police officer to reiterate what happened (My English is too bad, write a letter and then talk to him might be better for me to make things clear to him.). If he still report like that, I will follow your suggestion by sending a letter with my statement of the accident and the police report to the department of internal audit of public safty.

I am so sorry for having stopped the runner when she was stopped by the traffic light. I should have taken a picture of her license plate and left her alone. And then report to the police man. That way, things might have gone in favor of me. For anyone who had followed my message, I hope you don't repeat my stupid mistake in case same thing happens to you in the future.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”