單身老貓please advise.3 yr old child got bitten by

來源: cielo 2009-10-29 22:29:10 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1071 bytes)
a stranger's dog in a business plaza. The owner wasn't walking the dog. It was her relative. The animal control quaranteened the dog for ten days and said the owner might not claim it due to the high cost but they took the pit bull back. I'm really upset by it. At first I thought if the dog is put down, then we won't take trouble to sue them. Child got several stiches on the hand. Had to see doctor several times including hospital visit. But now knowing the dog can still come out to bite others, I really want to do something or at least teach the owner a lesson for keeping this vicious dog. It bit the walker too. I didn't get the owner's information since I was too concerned about the kid and left with the ambulance but the animal shelter said they would give me a report if I want to pursue a law suit. What do you think? Will it be time consuming for this case? Do I need to get a lawyer or can I go to a small claim court? Also, they can attack us by saying we were neglegant by losing the grip of the kid's hand. We live in CA. Thanks

所有跟帖: 

回複:單身老貓please advise.3 yr old child got bitten by -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (1360 bytes) () 10/30/2009 postreply 07:38:00

Can't agree with you.If you have a daughter bitten by -cielo- 給 cielo 發送悄悄話 cielo 的博客首頁 (1018 bytes) () 10/31/2009 postreply 00:41:22

除非你可以證明那狗攜帶狂犬病,否則你有什麽理由處死狗? -虎總- 給 虎總 發送悄悄話 (104 bytes) () 11/01/2009 postreply 10:21:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”