Can't agree with you.If you have a daughter bitten by

來源: cielo 2009-10-31 00:41:22 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1018 bytes)
a pit bull and you have to hold her all night for the whole week due to the pain, you would think your daughter's eyes have asked you to do something for her. My daughter wouldn't even include dog in her Old MacDonald song any more and how can I get a dog for her? I would never do that. A 60 pounds pit bull attacked a girl less than half of its weight and you think it's my daughter's fault? I don't understand your logic. How about the dog walker? Why would the dog attack him? He told me the dog has all the shots but I just found out the dog was never licensed before and never got any shots including rabies. I know you've been helping a lot here but please show some sympathy. If you have sympathy for the dogs you took care of for a short period of time, you should know that parents have much more love for the children they've been looking after every day since they were born. And while dogs can only show you trust through their eyes, kids can also verbally tell you that they are in pain.

所有跟帖: 

除非你可以證明那狗攜帶狂犬病,否則你有什麽理由處死狗? -虎總- 給 虎總 發送悄悄話 (104 bytes) () 11/01/2009 postreply 10:21:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”