回複:絕對經典的論壇馬屁文章

來源: addh2o 2012-05-08 07:43:13 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (20946 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ addh2o ] 在 2012-05-08 09:50:35 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 絕對經典的論壇馬屁文章朱哥靚2012-05-07 18:30:20

英文版

it is first to be announced by the fans of the andylau:at see over this son hereafter word by word and sentence by sentence, my heart can''t be calm once in a very long while, shocking!why would like a son that like?!many years in bbs in horizontal network in my life , from thinking any further can''t there is any a son can move me, have never thought to come in sight of such ingenious and incomparable like this an a son today. floor lord, is you let me comprehending the
someone outside the person profoundly, there is day outside the day'' this words.thank you ! at see over this son hereafter, i did not replies immediately, because i fear me the vulgar replies unbearablely will compromise this net last rare a son.but i replied still, because feel if can''t leave behind at the such fascinating a son own net, that i die too can''t the purpose of name !can leave own net an a matter for is how pride behind at the such fascinating a son!floor lord, beg your pardon my selfish! i know that describe the floor lord you with the how gorgeous words regardless the fascinating degree of a son is all not enough, is all hypocritical, so i think only of to say a:your a son is too good-looking!i would like to the lifetime sees the bottom! this son conceives outline novel, the topic has the mental strategy only, the paragraph is clear, details , fall the rise and fall, the main line is clear, fascinating, mild the extraordinary literature from bottom inside, is witty it may be said, a classic, is a model that my generation should the study. in regard to the angle of the cloak-and-dagger art, this son do not calculate too successful, but it of the experiment is however the far far larger than in meaning the success oneself.positive so-called:" a the horse dashes about, shooting the birds lead the bow, the world is all in my heart!" floor lord really not the is to has boundary new generation to open the mountain strange! i will have disappointed to this community originally, feeling that this community had no the prospect, the in the mind is filled with the woe.but saw your this son, let me producing the hope to the community again.is a fire that you let my in the mind set alight the hope afresh, is you make my heart cold ashes burn again, is you rescued me a stirs the cool stiring the cool heart! i decide originally and can''t return to any a son in the community, but saw your a son, it is what must return that i tell the oneself this son!this is once-in-a-lifetime o.k. stick!heaven contain eye, let me getting the such fascinating and incomparable a son at the excellent the can view in year that living! floor lord, you want to continue diligent!you are the hope of the community!

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:絕對經典的論壇馬屁文章 -addh2o- 給 addh2o 發送悄悄話 (38202 bytes) () 05/08/2012 postreply 07:43:53

回複:回複:回複:絕對經典的論壇馬屁文章 -addh2o- 給 addh2o 發送悄悄話 (21219 bytes) () 05/08/2012 postreply 07:44:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”