What should I do if I apply for a sales job

來源: himura 2013-03-19 14:00:12 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1296 bytes)

I going to apply for a sales/customer service position in a bank, the first key qualification is SALES, my current job has nothing to do with sales, but I had about 3 months sales assistant experience 3 years ago.

If they ask: Is your current job involving sales?

So the following are my options, which one I should choose?

1. Add some sales tasks to my current job in my resume, tell them there are some sales targets I need to meet.

2. No sales task on my current job (which is true), extend the period of the last sales assistant job in the retail industry to 2 years in my resume, tell them even thought there is no sales involved in my current job, but I got the sales experience from the previous job.

BTW, I missed the opportunity twice because of my telephone interview, second time is because I told them I have no sales experience on my current job but I had sales experience in China. She said she is not satisfied for my answer. So it is my third time applying this job, Please help!

所有跟帖: 

How you pursuit people to do what you want them to do is sales s -whycpa- 給 whycpa 發送悄悄話 whycpa 的博客首頁 (44 bytes) () 03/19/2013 postreply 18:40:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”