Interesting: Poor People should pay higher taxes than Rich

來源: el98012 2023-05-07 20:06:43 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2193 bytes)

Read on Yahoo:

About 30 years ago, a friend of mine who was a cop said "the poor people need to pay higher taxes than the rich". I thought he was tripped up on his words, but he explained it. He said every time he goes on a call, it's to a poor persons apartment/house/work place, and the issue is always something relating to how poor people behave. They can't handle a bad day and they have a tantrum over something that leads to more problems. They buy something they can't afford, and don't secure it, and it gets stolen. They light their house on fire (that was a popular one) either on purpose because they're mad at someone (land lord, or family member), or they did something careless that involved fire. Their drugs are stolen, so they go to the suspects house and shoot it up. Simply, it's never ending and each incident is fully avoidable.

My friend mentioned he almost never gets called to the good neighborhoods.

所有跟帖: 

Tax 設立的初衷之一就是幫助窮人… -alpha123- 給 alpha123 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/07/2023 postreply 22:31:21

不是吧。為了養活政府王室還有。。並且是政策調劑控製平民的方法。 -DD2020- 給 DD2020 發送悄悄話 DD2020 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/08/2023 postreply 05:54:00

自古以來交稅是為了打仗。自古以來窮人是教會管。 -檸檬椰子汁- 給 檸檬椰子汁 發送悄悄話 檸檬椰子汁 的博客首頁 (530 bytes) () 05/08/2023 postreply 08:26:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”