Friends and Family Members are under Medicare.

來源: goingplaces 2023-01-14 13:36:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1413 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2023-01-14 13:41:15 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Sorry to reply in English.  Using iPad handwrite keyboard is not easy and very time consuming!  Google translate is even worse!

You dont need to enroll Medicare thru any agent.  You can enroll online from the provider's site.

All the knowledge can be learned by research done online.  You should use English sites to learn.  Chinese sites too much misinformation.  just sayin.

As I mentioned, writing the long long post is I feel obligated to help people with same ethnic background. 

Regular Medicare 不保在國外短期居住或旅遊時的醫療開銷

Each plan is different.  You need to enquire the plans available IN YOUR AREA.  Insurance plans are VERY LOCALIZED.  If you understand anything on statistics and autuary,  you would understand WHY insurance plans are so localized.

Humana's Medicare Advantage cover Emergency Care when out of plan area, including out of country.  You need to pay first then submit your claim with the supporting documents.

Canada in the long past cover what you asked, but the expenses became too high to bear.  Canada removed the coverage at least 15 or more years ago.  We see many Canadian snowbirds each Winter.  They all buy short term medical insurances as far as I know.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”