from my experience

來源: lovewind 2005-11-24 09:49:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2383 bytes)
Hi,
I had similar experience. I received the intend to deny letter one month ago and submitted my new materials within one month. It was approved yesterday, one day after they received my materials. My case was handled by a lawyer. However, I did most of the work.
My guess is that you got ITD instead of RFE because you only have one month to sumbit new evidence.
My suggestion is:
1. It is not horrible to receive ITD. You can still get approved. Someone else in this forus also mentioned that.
2. You need to get a good lawyer, because you have to answer the request in one month.And that is almost your last chance. You don't want to screw up.
3. More independent letter (3-5). You also need to ask your current boss to write you a new one. It can be in direct answer to the ITD. My boss's new letter is 4 pages, answering the question in my ITD.
4. For citation, it is fine if you don't have a lot. You can make that up with a list of people who are interested in your work. List anyone that you now. Ask your friend to find someone that they know. You can also make up some e-mail and ask your friend to send it to you, asking you question regaring your publication.
5. My background is: M.D. in China. Ph.D. candidate in US. F-1 student. only one English publication in which I am the first author. 6 Chinese publication none of which I am the first author. Citation is 7 for the English publication. No ciation record for Chinese publication. No big award (3 travel award issued by my University. that award is available for everyone). No patent. membership in 3 professional society. 1 is associate member, one is student member. only one is full member. You can see my background is not strong at all. But I did prepare my materials carefully.
6. For your information, my ITD request evidence showing that I am better than most American and why LC can't be applied to my case. I answered these two questions in my cover letter. In plain language and direly go to the points.
7. TSC is still more reasonable one. If you prepare your case carefully, you still have big chance of being approved.
I know that you are in big stress, just like I was. I totally understand your situation. If you need to talk to me or e-mail me, leave your contact information here and I will try to get back to you ASAP.
Good luck. Be strong.

所有跟帖: 

very good advice. 回複:from my experience -12993- 給 12993 發送悄悄話 (950 bytes) () 11/24/2005 postreply 10:33:18

my 2 cents -lovewind- 給 lovewind 發送悄悄話 (1152 bytes) () 11/24/2005 postreply 10:45:29

Thanks a lot. You are so nice. 回複:my 2 cents -12993- 給 12993 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2005 postreply 11:40:54

pls contact me! 回複:from my experience -12993- 給 12993 發送悄悄話 (204 bytes) () 11/24/2005 postreply 10:36:22

回複:from my experience -echoman- 給 echoman 發送悄悄話 (265 bytes) () 11/24/2005 postreply 10:53:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”