my 2 cents

來源: lovewind 2005-11-24 10:45:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1152 bytes)
回答: from my experiencelovewind2005-11-24 09:49:06
1)What is the difference between ITD and RFE? My case is RFE or ITD?
There is no difference in the online status. I got e-mail from INS saying that: we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It didn't say it is in reponse to ITD or RFE.
My guess is that it should be RFE in your case, just because RFE is more common than ITD. I was expecting a RFE but ITD shocked me and my lawyer said that it is very rare in his career as immigration lawyer.
2)She has not got the notice, how did you know what materials are requested?
That is the materials requested in my case. And these are also the commmon requested materials. I saw some RFE and they always ask for these. That is the last requirement in NIW and is the hardest one.
My suggestion is to contact someone for independent letters during the holiday. Also you can begin to draft some recommendation letter now. So in case it is ITD, you can save yourself some valuable time. If it is RFE, it is still nicer to get things done earlier.
Good luck. Life is tough and we have to be strong. Sorry to hear your story but we have to do what we gotta do.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks a lot. You are so nice. 回複:my 2 cents -12993- 給 12993 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/24/2005 postreply 11:40:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”