NBA小牛隊主教練接種疫苗幾月後,現感染新冠---zt

來源: street0120003 2021-04-03 11:13:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (35707 bytes)

Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle tests positive for COVID-19, misses game against Knicks

Ryan Young
·Writer

•  

•  

•  

•  
  •  

Dallas Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle has been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 for several months now.

Yet on Friday morning, Carlisle tested positive for the coronavirus ahead of their game against the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden — and had to retreat to his hotel room.

“Well, in this year of the unexpected, this morning — head coaches in the league are now doing game-day testing with the players ‚ and so I had an unexpected

Carlisle said he feels fine, and assumes the test must be a mistake. According to The Dallas Morning News, he’s been fully vaccinated since January.

While it’s still possible that he’s contracted the coronavirus — there are multiple variants out there, and the vaccines are not 100% effective — it’s rather unlikely.

Still, Carlisle and the Mavericks aren’t taking any chances.

“It definitely was unexpected,” Carlisle said, via The Dallas Morning News. “I have no symptoms. I feel great. I worked out earlier this morning. But this is just one of these situations where we’ve all got to be light on our feet.”

So, with Carlisle out, the team instead gave the nod to assistant Jamahl Mosley.

“This is a great opportunity for [Mosley],” Carlisle said, via The Dallas Morning News. “He’s obviously, in my opinion, ready for this kind of opportunity. I think this is something he’ll thrive in.”

There have been more than 30.5 million confirmed cases of the coronavirus in the United States since the pandemic began, and there were more than 77,000 new cases on Thursday alone — marking a 20% increase over the past two weeks, according to The New York Times.

The country is administering nearly three million vaccines each day on average, an all-time high, and several teams — including the Mavericks — have started to have their players and staff receive vaccinations.

所有跟帖: 

不確定是不是染上變種病毒。 -quest- 給 quest 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2021 postreply 11:22:40

這個其實不可怕 -TBz- 給 TBz 發送悄悄話 TBz 的博客首頁 (276 bytes) () 04/03/2021 postreply 11:27:19

這種例子不會少吧。不過一般人不會去測,他是因為參賽需要檢測 -lucky_rain- 給 lucky_rain 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2021 postreply 11:57:53

沒有症狀的再次感染,或許可以說明疫苗有效,不是挺好的嗎? -餓狼陀- 給 餓狼陀 發送悄悄話 餓狼陀 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2021 postreply 15:48:10

已經說了,是假陽性。再測了幾次,都是陰性。已經歸隊了。 -vest2005- 給 vest2005 發送悄悄話 vest2005 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2021 postreply 17:10:02

It's false positive. Period. -LengXiao- 給 LengXiao 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2021 postreply 09:41:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”