antibiotics問題請教; Has anyone had amoxillin and had rash afterward

來源: joeyli 2017-09-26 18:28:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1247 bytes)
回答: 智齒 問題請教joeyli2017-09-26 16:46:23

I had a root canal 12 days ago.  So i was given Amoxillin ("amo" below)  I had it every 8 hours (give or take), as the dentist had told me.  I finished a few days ago. 

9/14 root canal; started amo;

9/14 to 9/21 together had less than a bottle of wine (a little bit every day) and always had it with other food; I am sometimes allergic to shrimp, but I have not had shrimp during this time.  None of the food I had during this time has ever triggered allergy in the past for me.

9/17 started having rash, and the skin looked like having an allergy reaction to food.  IN the morning not so bad, in the evening more rash would come out. 

9/21 started realizing wine should not be mixed with amo.  Stopped drinking any wine. 

9/22 finished amo;

9/26 today I still have rash. not as bad as before.  NOt during the day.  Much later in the evening.

What could be the cause?  If it is the result of amo mixing wine, I stopped both of them a few days ago.  I had amo twice earlier this year, but I did not have any allergic reaction then.  I did not drink wine then.

所有跟帖: 

我女兒就對阿莫西林過敏。我記得是服藥後第三天就長紅疹,全身都有但是她說不癢。停藥一周後就褪了。 -翡翠&水晶- 給 翡翠&水晶 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/26/2017 postreply 21:18:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”