中國城肯定糟糕,不過讀者文摘的文章認為美國口腔科腐敗很厲害(文獻見內)

來源: 誌在千裏 2016-08-19 23:32:11 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4927 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 誌在千裏 ] 在 2016-08-19 23:33:48 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

我剛來美國時在大學城,美國母校沒有口腔學院。但雇的牙醫非常誠實,技術還行,收費低廉。 我原來也以為中國城牙醫才有作假問題。碰到這位作假的白人牙醫嚇了一跳。可能和我們這個地區有關,方方麵麵作假不少。不過我也告訴這牙醫我是剛搬到這個地區,也許有人喜歡欺負人生地不熟的。如果她說隻有一顆牙壞了,我不會去看第二意見的,她說八個牙,太誇張了。後來我的美國同事們都笑我怎麽沒人推薦自己就找牙醫了:((( 美國同事們當地都有家人,多年的朋友,教會,第二個正規牙醫就是同事的多年教友。這位正規牙醫後來介紹的專科醫師也都非常棒。這也是一張關係網啊。。。

How Dentists Rip Us Off

www.dentistat.com/ReaderDigestArticle.pdf
by W Ecenbarger - ‎Cited by 4 - ‎Related articles
handshake by the dentist, a graying-at-the-temples man. Soon I am ... N.Y., a practicing dentist and the dental expert for the National Council Against Health Fraud; and Dr. Alvin Morris of Pawleys .... Reader's Digest staff writer. The X-rays ...

10 Signs Your Dentist is Ripping You Off - The Cheat Sheet

www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/10-signs-your-dentist-is-ripping-you-off.html/?a...
Jul 14, 2016 - One frustrated Reader's Digest writer went to the lengths of getting 50 different ... If a dentist tries to scam you, report the incident and tell your ...

How did the Readers Digest article affect patients trust? - Dental ...

www.dentaleconomics.com/.../how-did-the-readers-digest-article-affect-patients-trust....
After reading the Reader`s Digest story, their trust levels dropped, but the trust level of their own dentist dropped far less than that of the profession in general.
Missing: fraud

How to Not Get Ripped Off at the Dentist - Ask the Dentist

askthedentist.com/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-at-the-dentist/

Jan 12, 2015 - Fraudulent dentistry doesn't go on in the majority of practices, but I still see it far ... The Coalition Against Insurance Fraud describes the problem as ...... I keep it light and simple for the readers, so sometimes doctors get upset ...

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”