癌症的真相 1-9 周末重播

來源: Staub 2016-04-23 06:54:50 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (27711 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Staub ] 在 2016-04-23 07:04:37 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Episode 1: The True History of Chemotherapy & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly

Episode 2: Cancer Facts and Fictions, Breast Cancer, Hormones, Skin Cancer & Essential Oils

Episode 3: Cancer-Killing Viruses, Cancer Stem Cells, GMOs, Juicing & Eating the Rainbow

Episode 4: Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature’s Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound & Light

Episode 5: Cancer Causing Blindspots, Toxic Vaccines, Homeopathy & The Power of Emotions

Episode 6: The NOCEBO Effect, Healing Vaccines, Advanced Detoxing & Going Inside A German Cancer Clinic

Episode 7: Heal Cancer with Clean Electricity, Unique Water, Natural Sunlight & Combining Superfoods

Episode 8: Cannabis, Nature’s Epigenetic Switches, Peptides & Healing with Micronutrient Therapy

Episode 9: Cancer Conquerors & Their Powerful Stories of Victory

Q&A with Ty and Charlene: Part 1, Live Saturday at 12PM Eastern

Q&A with Ty and Charlene: Part 2, Live Sunday at 12PM Eastern

周末愉快!

Renee Dye 

Works at Self-Employed
I have to say I watched all the episoded and if I didnt I would of never believed this now with that being said I have detoxed my daughter's body and have stared her on some herbs in hoping we can beat this horrible cancer.
LikeReplyMark as spam8 mins

Patricia Levesque 

It is a blessed day when the human race have the freedom to hear the truth. I have supported this series for a long time now. I am a 38 year retired RN who has worked infusing Chemotherapy. I have felt for a long time that money was behind all of medicine. I "saw" it in clinics with pharmaceutical samples, I witnessed feed backs and "privileges" with medical personnel. I stopped working in the Nursing field before my retirement because my conscience wouldn't tolerate it. God Bless Ty Bollinger and all of the people behind this informative, life changing information. Thank you.

Thomas Fletcher Thirion 
Greson's Therapy is a holistic way to treat chronic diseases and cancer that works from detoxing your body by cleannig out toxins from your cells while, drinking organic juices and eating organic food and taking micronutrients to allow your immune system to work its full potentiial,and heal all these diseases and also precancerous conditions in your body! These toxins come from chemical laden food that most all of us eat and toxins that your body asborbs through the environment. They are what cause most disease. Unfortunately most of AMA doctors,and the AMC have been taught to believe that hol...See More
LikeReplyMark as spam1 hr

Maika Shoulgin
THANK YOU TO ALL THE TEAM TO GIVE SO MUCH HOPE AND TRUTH .... ABOUT THIS TERRIBLE DESEASE
LikeReplyMark as spam1 hr

所有跟帖: 

可惜多數的人都是不想了解真相的,寧願讓靠癌症發財的機構幫他們動腦子 -羽衣甘藍- 給 羽衣甘藍 發送悄悄話 羽衣甘藍 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2016 postreply 21:53:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”