heterogeneously dense breast: chance of the bad luck?

來源: tty12345 2015-07-14 20:56:52 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4906 bytes)

Hi Doctors in this forum:
  I had my regular checkup and mammogram done today and was recommended by doctor to do another high-dose mammogram due to heterogeneously dense breast condition. I wonder how much chance I will have the bad luck to really have something bad in it?:-)  Here is the report:  (Thanks a lot in advance!)

REPORT:    
The breasts are heterogeneously dense, which may obscure small masses. There are   
no mammographic features of malignancy in the right breast.  Within the left   
upper outer breast posteriorly is a focal asymmetry for which additional   
mammographic views and possible ultrasound are recommended.  The patient will be   
recalled by the radiology department.

IMPRESSION:    

Right breast: BI-RADS 1 Negative.   

Left breast: BI-RADS 0: Incomplete-Need Additional Imaging Evaluation..   

Density C: The breasts are heterogeneously dense, which may obscure small   
masses.    

Due to the finding of heterogeneously or extremely dense breasts, the following   
text has been sent to the patient as required by California Health and Safety   
Code 123222.3:    

Your mammogram shows that your breast tissue is dense. Dense breast tissue is   
common and is not abnormal. However, dense breast tissue can make it harder to   
evaluate the results of your mammogram and may also be associated with an   
increased risk of breast cancer. This information about the results of your   
mammogram is given to you to raise your awareness and to inform your   
conversations with your doctor. Together, you can decide which screening options   
are right for you. A report of your results was sent to your physician. 

所有跟帖: 

因為Density,所以看不清,所以,他們就要求你再做一個。很正常,不多想! -seaMysea- 給 seaMysea 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2015 postreply 05:20:18

謝謝:-) -tty12345- 給 tty12345 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2015 postreply 07:36:17

我和你一樣,去年底做了screen mammo說左乳兩點鍾處dense,後又去做了ultrasound and diagnost -Mmom2269- 給 Mmom2269 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2015 postreply 09:03:59

沒事,網上說亞洲女性多dense breast,也許是因為咱胸前不如人家偉大?有專業人士可討論下嗎?謝謝! -Mmom2269- 給 Mmom2269 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2015 postreply 09:08:19

Ultrosonic test is enough and no more mammogram test. -happycow222- 給 happycow222 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2015 postreply 09:37:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”