Thanks for replying. She will live with me and I will take her

來源: xszz 2014-08-25 13:28:35 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1226 bytes)
回答: she will have to jaydad2014-08-25 06:32:45
Thanks for replying. She will live with me and I will take her to see the doctors.

With the info you gave, the extra questions here:

1. Will she qualify for applying for financial assistance at the hospital as a visitor? Just for the trial?
Otherwise, I will be paying all her treatment expenses out of pocket without any medical insurance. I know doctors usually charge a lot higher rate for treatment for patients without insurance and the same is true with pharmacies charging higher rate charges for medicines. How can we find ways to avoid the extra high costs? I am willing to pay for saving my mother's life but also want to save for my two children's education, etc..

2. What is "in arms A/B/C". The doctor she is planning seeing here has asked her to put a portacath in her to receive chemo and she is going to have it implanted in China before coming over.

3. If she participates the study for nivolumab injection only, can she still do the small dose chemo therapies at the same time with the doctor she plans to see at the same time? Otherwise does it worth it to take the chances to get this trial treatment?
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”