複習一下希波克拉底誓言,看看美國醫學生誓言。你發的什麽誓啊?!

“I swear by Apollo Physician and Asclepius and Hygieia and Panaceia and all the gods and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil according to my ability and judgment this oath and this covenant:
To hold him who has taught me this art as equal to my parents and to live my life in partnership with him, and if he is in need of money to give him a share of mine, and to regard his offspring as equal to my brothers in male lineage and to teach them this art - if they desire to learn it - without fee and covenant; to give a share of precepts and oral instruction and all the other learning to my sons and to the sons of him who has instructed me and to pupils who have signed the covenant and have taken an oath according to the medical law, but no one else.
I will apply dietetic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice. I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art. I will not use the knife, not even on sufferers from stone, but will withdraw in favor of such men as are engaged in this work.
Whatever houses I may visit, I will come for the benefit of the sick, remaining free of all intentional injustice, of all mischief and in particular of sexual relations with both female and male persons, be they free or slaves. What I may see or hear in the course of the treatment or even outside of the treatment in regard to the life of men, which on no account one must spread abroad, I will keep to myself, holding such things shameful to be spoken about.
If I fulfil this oath and do not violate it, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and art, being honored with fame among all men for all time to come; if I transgress it and swear falsely, may the opposite of all this be my lot.”
|
美國醫學生誓言
I solemnly pledge to concentrate my life to the service of humanity. I will give my teachers the respect and gratitude that is their due. I will practice my profession with conscience and dignity. The health of my patients will be my number one consideration. I will respect the secrets that are confided in me, even after my patient has died. I will maintain by all the means in my power, the honor and the noble traditions of the medical profession. My colleagues will be my sisters and brothers. I will not permit considerations of age, disease or disability, creed, ethnic origin, gender, race, political affiliation, nationality, sexual orientation, social standing, or any other factor to intervene between my duty and my patient. I will maintain the utmost respect for human life. I will not use my medical knowledge to violate human rights and civil liberties, even under threat. I make these promises solemnly, freely, and upon my honor.

所有跟帖: 

唯利是圖的社會,人不為己天誅地滅體現在各行業 -隨意- 給 隨意 發送悄悄話 隨意 的博客首頁 (226 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 07:00:10

一些在北美的國人西醫和醫療工作者,黑中醫的本事比誰都大 -隨意- 給 隨意 發送悄悄話 隨意 的博客首頁 (155 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 07:28:31

為病人免遭欺騙,少走彎路。 -相信科學- 給 相信科學 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 08:47:26

惡意的抹黑與善意的引導誰都能分辨。 -隨意- 給 隨意 發送悄悄話 隨意 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 08:56:34

什麽是惡意,什麽是善意?關鍵是說的是不是事實。 -26484915- 給 26484915 發送悄悄話 26484915 的博客首頁 (110 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 09:37:49

善意是利他,惡意是利己,清楚了? -隨意- 給 隨意 發送悄悄話 隨意 的博客首頁 (28 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 11:19:40

對糊弄人的,我是惡意,對大眾免受誤導,我就是最大的善意。 -相信科學- 給 相信科學 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2014 postreply 13:14:24

對!不要小瞧了網友們的智慧和判斷力。大多數人是沒問題的。 -相信科學- 給 相信科學 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2014 postreply 09:48:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!