這個叫做以酸製酸,不能用簡單的思維模式

來源: dudaan 2013-08-30 16:48:30 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1874 bytes)

Home Remedy for Acid Reflux - Natural Homeremedies for Acid Reflux

You can take lemon juice in water several times in a day. To improve the taste, you can mix honey; do not add salt to it. If you are suffering from hyperacidity, do not eat food for 2-4 days. Take only the juice of such items as lemon, orange, mausambi, pineapple, carrots, pumpkin, cucumber, bottle gourd, etc.

I can tell you that drinking lemon juice in a glass of water works great. I was diagnosed with acid reflux when I was about 21 years old. I took all kinds of meds for it for years.
I became involved in essential oils, the therapeutic grade ones, and learned alot about alternative herbs that can help different conditions. I read that squeezing half a lemon into a glass of water and drinking it first thing in the morning will help this issue. I did it and it worked great!
Apparently the acid in the lemon juice causes the excessive acid to stop producing. However, lemon supposedly doesn't affect your body in an acidic way, so it actually neutralizes the excessive acid that your body produces when you have this condition. I can tell you it works for me. I also put lemon essential oil in my water when I don't have lemons. The oil is the most potent part of any herb or food anyway and raises your body frequency. I always try to find the simplest approach first now before I do other things.
I use Young Living essential oils. They test every batch and refuse to compromise quality for anything else. Their oils cost more because they are pure. I have a few dozen different oils from them and they work miraculously. If you are interested, here is the link to their amazing products! They also have an orange oil that is steam distilled from the orange peel. It is full of d-limonene and it tastes great too!

所有跟帖: 

當然這隻是非專業的民間偏方 -dudaan- 給 dudaan 發送悄悄話 dudaan 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2013 postreply 16:54:42

謝謝,會試試! -pinkgreen- 給 pinkgreen 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2013 postreply 17:20:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”