是的,覺得,1. 導致LDL高的原因很多,治療的角度就很多,卵磷脂正好對了其中一個。 2. 知道有這種效果的人很少。

來源: 欲千北 2022-11-10 16:30:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (13825 bytes)

查血脂,通常一年一次,有沒有效果,很難及時知道。我上麵的猜測,降低乳脒顆粒直徑,有跡象可尋,就是減輕 brain foggy. 如果顆粒很大,會堵塞(腦部)毛細血管,血供不足,foggy brain, 引發心跳加快和血壓升高。所以感覺是隻對一部分人有效,很有效,越是吃得多,肥胖的,估計有效比例越高。那篇文獻,樣本小,是有偏差的。 

幾年前就查過 amazon, lecithin, 絕大多數反饋是通乳,但偶然會有其他反饋。

Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020

I STARTED TO HAVE DIZZY FAINTED AND ALMOST FALLING DOWN FEELING AND ALSO MY HEART BEAT KEPT RAISING WHEN I FELT DIZZY AND COULD NOT CONTINUE TO WALK. I HAVE BEEN ALWAYS HEALTHY UNTIL I HAVE THAT FEELING. I WENT TO SEE THE DOCTOR AND HAD A COMPREHENSIVE METOBOLIC PANEL LAB TEST. My LDL bad cholesterol shoot up to 194 now from 119 (4 years ago) which is super high and my Triglycerides went up to 167 now from 70 (4 years ago). I started to research and found out THIS AMAZING MIRACLE SUPPLEMENT, NOW Sunflower Lecithin. Then started to take 2 pills, 4 times per day for last 3 days. The RESULT that I DID NOT FEEL DIZZY FAINTED and MY HEART BEAT DID NOT RAISE UP ANYMORE. I BELIEVE IT HELPS TREMENDOUSLY lowing down my LDL and Triglycerides Levels. I will keep continue to eat healthy and take this supplement everyday to lowing down my bad cholesterol. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
36 people found this helpful

https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Supplements-Sunflower-Lecithin-Phosphatidyl/product-reviews/B003BHZ71G/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_paging_btm_next_10?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&pageNumber=10 

Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2015

Was very skeptical if it would help improve brain function for my foggy head. After taking it a week it seemed that maybe it was helping but I was not sure if it was just a placebo effect. That was until one night I took the three pills shortly before bed because I forgot to take them n the morning and my brain would not SHUT down, just kept going like an energizer bunny even with Ambien.
Not everyone is going to have the same results because your diet may include enough already from other sources, but you'd have to eat a lot in order to get 1200 mg, which is 3 capsules. Plus I also have a type of Narcolepsy so there is something off about my brain chemistry that Dr's have never been able to figure out.

Update 7/13/2015 One thing I should mention is that it has removed the need to take my Miralax. I have a slow system naturally plus the medications I take for chronic pain slow things down more. NOT anymore :) So keep this in mind.
I have purchased a 2nd bottle and probably will keep taking this supplement for this reason plus it does seem to help a little with the brain fog.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”