I'm not against Firefox, other

來源: ppzcgg 2004-08-05 14:08:46 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1288 bytes)
回答: it is not only pdf, you willppzcgg2004-08-05 13:42:42
otherwise I won't have tried it. Right?

But I was just disappointed. There was nothing wrong in the installation though.

IE is simply. Because it is dominating the market, what it introduces gradually becomes industry "standards". And things become simplier. For example, a few years ago you would see many .js files starting with a test to determine what browser the visitor was using. Now, nope.

Though IE is simply, there are many IE derivatives that you can try to solve the pop-up and other problems. Even better, they offer many new great features, which are not seen in Firefox.

And do you really think MS can't make IE better, earlier than this month? You must realize that there are many people making a living by writing windows software. Their supports have contributed tp MS' growth. I think it is an MS trick. So users can choose whatever they like to make IE better. Do you agree that different people have diferent needs?

On the other hand, Netscape, Firefox and things in between have tried to do it all in house. Well, there are many other reasons, but they failed and Firefox could be the next one.

Cool down. It is just my opinion.

Maybe using Firefox has blocked yourself from other alternatives?

所有跟帖: 

回複:I'm not against Firefox, -CutOnce- 給 CutOnce 發送悄悄話 (3312 bytes) () 08/05/2004 postreply 14:40:20

one more thing to point out -ppzcgg- 給 ppzcgg 發送悄悄話 (517 bytes) () 08/05/2004 postreply 14:47:29

回複:回複:I'm not against Firefox, -tty- 給 tty 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/23/2004 postreply 02:28:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”