回複:回複:回複:喲,進來碰一雷鋒了

來源: samkee007 2007-03-17 21:02:23 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1597 bytes)
回答: 回複:喲,進來碰一雷鋒了samkee0072007-03-17 18:07:13
Sounds like you're a saint.Your species has been extincted a million years ago.Well I'm not! Free software? PLEASE share it with others in here. Such as Windows, Photoshop, Office Do you have free movies too? HAHA!!What a fool & arrogant you are.
People don't come here often it doesn't mean that person is a new guy.Do you know a guy named SS here if you have been coming for a while.Tell me who was that guy? Where were you 5 years ago? Wearing diapers?
I'm totally agreed with you there's no free lunch. Ask the guy selling software in China see he'll give you for free.
The site I was trying to share here it's not even a computer software site, read what I put it there "www.gsmlover.com" Tell me what is gsm? It is a cell phones forum. the site just happened to have a PC section for software related questions just like Wenxuecity here. You can't even type in Windows XP
& search boy! You can only download whatever the members uploaded it there get it?!
That is why you need to find out the truth before jumping in conclusion alright?!
I was sharing a link that was it.Sharing link is pretty common in every site. Why you have to make a fuss out of it?! Log on Google or Baidu try to type " Office 2003 cracked " see what you will get? You will see a bunch of those crack sites.Why don't you email them to remove all those sites too? And tell every one here do not post any links too because of your ignorance? I don't come here often lately, today was my first time since few months ago.You know what? I do admire some one like you...so arrogant! HAHA!!

所有跟帖: 

you know something, you don't know something -ohlalala- 給 ohlalala 發送悄悄話 (1841 bytes) () 03/18/2007 postreply 03:14:39

回複:you know something, you don't know something -samkee007- 給 samkee007 發送悄悄話 (3153 bytes) () 03/18/2007 postreply 09:38:14

i said free education is over, didn't i? -ohlalala- 給 ohlalala 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/18/2007 postreply 13:12:41

嗬嗬,知識是客觀的,犯不著生氣 -butdie- 給 butdie 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/18/2007 postreply 21:33:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”