無憂有點兒不舍

今天,無憂已正式遞交了辭職並立即準備到新的機關。
老實說,無憂有點兒不舍,心裏有說不出的情感。
是的,作為一個剛剛下船的新移民,又是從中國大陸來的,出身那麽的貧寒,學曆又是那麽的不堪,無憂也有今天,經曆了很多坎坷,也受到了很多人的幫助,無憂感慨萬分。
無憂覺得呀,人呀,無論如何,何時何地,都要好好幹,好好與人相處,積極向上,陽光燦爛,總有出頭的那一天。
無憂深知,無憂不是傑出的,很多華人同胞,更是比無憂幹的好的多,但願無憂的經曆,對同胞們也有個借鑒,尤其是我們美國長大的孩子們。
美國真的是天堂,能成為一個美國人,真的很幸運。
好好與人相處,這是及其重要的,尤其是對無憂來說,是非常重要的。哪怕就是對網友,也要好好相處,謾罵他人也是交流,讚美他人也是交流。為何不讚美他人呢?更何況,任何人都有長處,都有你學習的地方,都可能在一個特殊環境中,對你有幫助,何樂而不為之?
(請不要置頂無憂這個帖子,無憂隻希望同胞們更好)

To: NW
Subject: Heartfelt Thanks

Hi NW,

Linda told me yesterday your good news about landing a promotion and Dept. of OX.   I am elated for you and have been very happy with your performance, teamwork, and overall professionalism in the office over the past few years.   Your presence will be missed and someone will have very big shoes to fill!

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help you during this transition.

--Jack

To: Jack, Agency Director

Subject: Heartfelt Thanks

Good evening, Jack:

Perhaps Linda has told you that I got a wonderful promotion opportunity at Dept. of OX and that I have decided to join DOX team.

I am writing to express my deep gratitude to you and the entire DOM team. Your leadership, strategic guidance, and your kindness have made me feel working with you like a family.  I learned a lot from you. 

I will surely miss you all.

With gratitude,

NW

所有跟帖: 

祝老無新工作順順當當,雖然你又開始嘮叨你的老三篇~~~~ -Shanghaigirl98- 給 Shanghaigirl98 發送悄悄話 (177 bytes) () 10/29/2020 postreply 19:24:44

thank you, but NW does not come here often. -noworry- 給 noworry 發送悄悄話 noworry 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2020 postreply 06:54:28

祝賀祝賀。 -小雞他爸- 給 小雞他爸 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2020 postreply 20:32:42

Thank you -noworry- 給 noworry 發送悄悄話 noworry 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2020 postreply 06:54:46

恭喜你節節高升 -風秋馬白- 給 風秋馬白 發送悄悄話 風秋馬白 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2020 postreply 18:32:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!