我老板以前全讓我setup everything on that machine. 那DBA是按照我做好的setting再bui

來源: kathyzh 2020-02-09 14:08:23 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1136 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ kathyzh ] 在 2020-02-09 14:24:17 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

do the same setting on prod machine. 

Also I sent email to DBA first to ask for help. My application was developed on my local mchine which has been tested succesfully againt Tomcat and Glassfish. But our production server is WebLogic. So I deployed to our testing WebLogic server to do final testing. There is issue regarding SSL, but DBA has no idea so he didn't resposne my email which I cc to my manager as well. 2/4/2020 was the deadline and if the issue was not fixed before 2/4/2020, then the current running application will have problem. I have to deploy the new feature into the PROD on 2/4. Since no response from DBA, I login to the sever (which all developers have permission to login), and worked on the issue. Yes, in my last test step, something accidently happened which causes the server not function as expected. After incidence occurred,  I have created another new domain and have all the apps running on that new domain. 

Yes, I will mention in our next meeting, we need backup on this testing machine. Just in case something is wrong. 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”