Smart, mine is based on the facts including only 4 months left.

來源: FoolMama 2019-11-10 10:16:17 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1469 bytes)
回答: nothing is wrong to provide your opinionSmart2019-11-10 07:50:25

What you said is absolutely right, the same as so many your other posts. (But the man in this story should carefully exam himself, although most likely he won't. It could be simply he doesn't have time or he never thought.)

To get university involved, very terrible move which could come back to hurt him. He even didn’t have a clue of it.

When something bad happened in my home and in my firm, my general approach is : 1 to exam if I did something wrong, 2 to listen, 3 to find a way which will get all people involved a better result. We are ordinary people who will make mistakes. If we are in a sport team, one player made a mistake, we need to cover it, correct it and encourage. Then everyone will feel be loved, be supported and be understood. At least, we can do this in a smaller team and office, if it is harder in a big Corp. If the player cannot perform, the coach should be blamed, at least, to some degree.

We just prefer different management style. I wish all of us would be a better person because of love and support, not by rules and by authorities. But rules are necessary too.

Thank you very much. 

所有跟帖: 

thank you for ur note and I probably did not -Smart- 給 Smart 發送悄悄話 (111 bytes) () 11/10/2019 postreply 10:22:32

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!