職場不是戰場

來源: 李聽 2017-10-30 13:53:13 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3129 bytes)
回答: 請教大家 這個事情要不要報告HR?cyhs2017-10-29 23:31:51

除了舉報信騷擾,任何繞過老板向HR舉報的行為都是大忌。

沒有針對性的F Word不是罵髒話,F Y 才是罵人,屬於語言攻擊,這個不能忍。他說了不是就不是。除非他多次犯。

對F Word, 建議你發一郵件給他:

Hi Dick,

I wanted to follow up with you on our conversation earlier today.

We both know we disagree on whether the blinds should be closed or not. And you feel very strongly about it. That's why when you cussed with F word after I closed the blinds and got up and opened it again, I felt the cursing and anger was directed toward me. Being cursed or verbally abused at workplace is not acceptable. I am glad you clarified that the F word was not directed at me.

I hope we can come to a common resolution on the blinds. But even if we don't, we both agreed that we should be civil about it. Cursing, and especially the ones directed towards me impacts my emotional state and affects my work. Please be considerate in the future.

Thanks,

Cindy

等他再犯時:

RE: Our conversation about cursing

Hi Dick,

I am very disturbed about your cursing at me again earlier today. Although you claimed it was not directed, but it happened right after I closed the blinds and this is not the first time. I am starting to see a pattern here. Being a target of verbal abuse makes me fearful and depressed. I can't function professionally in an environment where verbal attacks happens regularly.

I am informing my boss to see if he could be of help for this situation. I don't want to get anyone in trouble but I will have no choice to get HR involved when I am targeted again.

-Cindy

做記錄,有一個證據鏈,才能立於不敗之地。

至於窗簾的問題,太陽光是個好東西。Prestolite 是對的。有窗不開太浪費。你因該主動換個方向或位置。殺敵一萬,自損三千。你好我好大家好,職場中才能走得遠。

引文:
=================
我旁邊cube坐了一個美國人,經常說F Word.

他總喜歡把背對著我們全部窗簾兒都開開 陽光會照到顯示器,我怕光經常去關靠近我的窗簾兒。上周五我又關過窗簾,他一直很生氣。後來說了個fword。然後起身去打開窗簾。。後來我跟他講了,他道歉了。不過強調,不是對我的。又一直強調這是他第一次說。

以前他說髒話,我不確定是針對我。這次很明確是對我。我是不是應該告訴HR。

HR會怎麽處理這種事情?
另外對我以後工作有什麽不利。
報告HR之前是不是應該報告老板(老板在外地)

如果不報告,他是不是覺得我好欺負,以後再發生這樣的事情,HR可能會反問我為什麽不早說。

所有跟帖: 

小事一樁,沒必要。見我上頭說的。如果自己要做相反的, 先跟這個人通個氣。至少,這個人就不會公開爆粗口。 -拉兄弟一把- 給 拉兄弟一把 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2017 postreply 16:56:18

非常感謝,是個好辦法 -cyhs- 給 cyhs 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2017 postreply 20:18:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”