So she had a tracking record of having problem with her team

來源: wfbql 2015-09-05 20:36:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1171 bytes)
回答: thank you very much!Linyuzhu2015-09-05 20:15:37

This is not good for a team leader, specifically when her boss invovled directly with her team. Understandably she has personal issues bothering her. It seems actually your relationship with her is not too bad. Talk to her. You made her change once. She might do it again. Prepare one or two solid cases that you effectively communicated with other team members on projects or team work. Let her know you will work with her and pay more attention to those typos (she knows everyone does that), but tell her it does not deserve a 2. In my opinion, 2 typically means one could not effectively communiate and it has significant impacts to the work with others. For you, that is definitely not the case.

If she insists, (I doubt it if you point out solid cases of your effective communication and clearly state what 2 means for the review), then you talk to her boss. You have been there for 10 years and I have the feeling you are generally welcomed by the company. When things get to that level, it is not her advantage as she already gave impression to her boss (or HR) that she could not handle her team well. She might be the one got fired.

所有跟帖: 

thank you so much! -Linyuzhu- 給 Linyuzhu 發送悄悄話 (479 bytes) () 09/05/2015 postreply 21:01:29

Well, if you believe that she stuck to her score post conversati -wfbql- 給 wfbql 發送悄悄話 (2231 bytes) () 09/07/2015 postreply 11:18:49

This advice is quite constructive. I encourage you to follow thi -誠信- 給 誠信 發送悄悄話 誠信 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/06/2015 postreply 17:39:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”