Got fired today ----- Update after one month!

來源: vie 2015-07-31 20:53:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1117 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ vie ] 在 2015-08-01 09:44:46 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
Hi, Everybody,

Just want to upate what's happening after to thank so many friends who had helped me and gave their opinion and advice when I was at rough time.

1. I did write the letter to the CEO and he wrote me back that He had forwarded my letter to corporate HR to investigate.
2. After the investitation, the HR thought there was no discrination against me, so there was not much they can do.
3. After one month, I found a job which is close my home and has better pay, so I am happy.
4. My coworker told me, two weeks after I wrote the letter to CEO to report the manager's unethical behaiver, he was laid off. 
    He was not the only one laid off, but I do think the letter caused him to be the one.

I didn't expect the CEO would do something for me. I just wanted him to know what kind of person that manager is. It was a great supprise for me!  What goes around, comes around, I just didn't expect it comes so quickly. 

Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

Special Thanks to 拉兄弟一把. Your post and analysis were very close -vie- 給 vie 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2015 postreply 21:05:04

to the truth and accurate. -vie- 給 vie 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/31/2015 postreply 21:07:09

被領導感謝是多麽痛苦的呀 :( -老劉頭- 給 老劉頭 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/01/2015 postreply 09:04:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”