Should I move to the new company?

Has posted before about whether should look outside for job, now update with latest and ask for suggestion:
1. Background: bay area, working in the big software company with 100K+ employees. Company very stable, but money side is only limit, once in, no bonus, no increase for at least several years.
2. Internal transfer success, and will start with new team two weeks later. Manager should be very nice (America), main team is in east coast, while in bay area there is one junior developer, and one senior one that reporting to director.
3. Just got an offer from another company, not high tech company, but telecom carrier company.
Need to decide which one I should go with - currently company, job is verys stable as internal transfer is very easy, and company is so big that there are many projects, so, can transfer to QA if getting older. Also, can WFH for 2days.Once move out, it will be hard to move in again as company has policy for ex-employee. New company, very good money (10%+ more base salary, and 20% bonus, with more 401k match), little closer to home (no traffic), team members are on same site, and manager and most team members are chinese. But not sure about stability as this is telecom carrier company. Also, if move to new company, resume may not look good as I only stayed in the previous 2 company around 1yr. So a little nervous about if don't get well with the new company, resume will be big issue.
Any suggestion?

所有跟帖: 

move or not depends on what you do after work -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (92 bytes) () 06/23/2014 postreply 15:22:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!