I got my boss fired recently after I had enough writing evidence

回答: 老板舉動曖昧怎麽辦nightly2014-05-29 23:26:59

My boss started off to be a warm, supportive guy when I first started working for him. Then he started to call me sunshine (had to tell him that he was making me uncomfortable); then he showed up at my house with a box of chocolate on Valentine's day ( had to ask him to leave); he was complaining about his wife constantly (had to ask him to stop); list went on and on, too long to list. Finally I requested company to relocate me to different location for different position, but still reporting to the same boss. Things really went downhill as soon as he knew I was being relocated soon. He did all in his power to set me for failure. I filed official complain to HR, he was gone within a week. 

my experience dealing with the issue was writing work diary, forwarding all important emails to your personal email address. When you feel that you need to protect yourself from losing job because he does not get what he asks for from you, then you Strike and score

所有跟帖: 

well done! -天蠍- 給 天蠍 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/03/2014 postreply 23:41:15

Writing diary is a way to protect yourself -Happymouse- 給 Happymouse 發送悄悄話 (834 bytes) () 06/04/2014 postreply 15:17:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!