Overreacting, ture or false?

來源: PurpleRoseCA 2014-05-13 06:35:13 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1043 bytes)
回答: Do not let the bully scare youPurpleRoseCA2014-05-11 10:05:58
Hehe, I do not know there is one internet attending here. And I understand where she is from. If you call this is over-reacting, that only shows you never dealt with administrative and business people before. I am not nearly aggressive as them at all. All I did is standing up for myself.

Good discussion. It is approved again academic's thinking and business person's thinking are two different thinking. I wrote a little bit in my blog. A physician/scientist was trained to be humble and down to earth, a business person is trained to be aggressive to climb up.

After I left my last job, the people outside of my department asked the people in my office why I am so modest, and stated I am the nicest person they have worked with, because I never bullied anyone. I did my job professionally, and never bad-mouthed anyone in a professional setting.

And also, an universal rule: you can never please everyone.

Please note, I am offended at all, hehe.

所有跟帖: 

Your mistake is that you let others have chance to step on you. -Xingfujiaren- 給 Xingfujiaren 發送悄悄話 Xingfujiaren 的博客首頁 (27 bytes) () 05/13/2014 postreply 08:00:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”