收到recruiter的Email,看看這裏的童鞋們是否需要這個機會(見內)

I am a recruiting consultant specializing in software and wanted to alert you of an opportunity. I work with Amazon.com, and my company is conducting a search for all levels of Software Engineers to participate in a recruiting event to be held in March in Seattle (Amazon will handle related costs).

This event is for the Kindle Content team with positions in the Seattle headquarters. You may already know of Amazon's current digital offerings which include the new Kindle Fire HDX tablet. But they've got MUCH more going on and are working on more disruptive products to be released.

This team is a stealth-mode, pet-project of Jeff Bezos. I cannot tell you much about the product but I can tell you it has to do with rendering content to multiple devices seamlessly. Further having knowledge, of 2D and 3D graphics API’s such as OpenGL are a huge plus.

This hiring event is a stream-lined interview process designed to make it easier for candidates to consider opportunities with Amazon. For selected candidates Amazon provides US visa transfer (if needed), full relocation package (if needed) and world-class compensation that includes competitive base salaries, multi-year sign-on bonuses and stock.

所有跟帖: 

去不了。但頂一下! -老九不能走- 給 老九不能走 發送悄悄話 老九不能走 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/24/2014 postreply 13:09:11

Amazon 到處招人,貌似公司發展不錯。 -budgue- 給 budgue 發送悄悄話 (92 bytes) () 02/24/2014 postreply 15:49:11

聽說amazon工資不高用人賊狠。 -Cathy_Bay- 給 Cathy_Bay 發送悄悄話 Cathy_Bay 的博客首頁 (58 bytes) () 02/25/2014 postreply 14:23:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!