回複:

來源: springgarden 2013-11-21 13:11:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1180 bytes)
回答: I wish you were rightztxh2013-11-21 12:30:29
If I understand well, your main post was asking why with a master degree and CPA license, I still cannot get a decent accounting job. (Let us define “a decent accounting job” as the position of “senior accountant”, or at least Senior Accountant). It is not because of the language limit up to now, but the related working experience, in my case.
For the candidates who compete for the same position, assuming their English is good enough to express the points, the opinions, and the thoughts clearly enough for others to understand, and to get others’ points without misunderstanding, the solid working experiences are more critical. You do not need to be a talker. The one who has the most related working experience would have more opportunities to stand out.
If I had a master degree, or even a bachelor degree, in accounting, and more working experience in the related field, the situation would be totally different.
I am not saying that my English is perfect. I agree that we can never compete with the native speakers. But the biggest barrier for landing a more decent and high pay job is being lack of the related working experience, but not the language limit.

所有跟帖: 

My apology for the misunderstnding -ztxh- 給 ztxh 發送悄悄話 (672 bytes) () 11/21/2013 postreply 15:04:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”