回複:始終上不了手? why?

來源: 獨釣寒江雪>> 2013-10-31 10:56:45 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1291 bytes)
回答: 始終上不了手? why?HitechLaber2013-10-31 02:18:51
You are right. This is not a technical issue. In theory, I have better education in this area than his. That is the reason why the company picked me as backup.

However, there are a couple of things that prevents me from getting my hands on:

Lack of documentation. Nobody knows where the things are. Every time when I asked, he sent me a couple of files to look at. I believe he has hundreds of files like this made in all these years. I cannot see the whole picture from several pieces.

No work assignment. Once my boss, his boss, he and me had a meeting and asked him to assign me work. He appeared very cooperating and said, Bob had a very important project and needed his help; he was too busy so perhaps I could help Bob. And it should be a good entry project for me.

So I used my knowledge from school and designed several proposals for Bob, and asked him to test them out. Several days later, I asked Bob how things going, and he said: “Oh, I met A in hallway. He gave me a solution and told me this proved working well.” So all my time and effort were thrown in water.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:始終上不了手? why? -HitechLaber- 給 HitechLaber 發送悄悄話 (43 bytes) () 10/31/2013 postreply 20:13:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”