How to deal with this situation

來源: sslw 2013-08-10 07:55:49 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1763 bytes)
There is one sales person I work once in a while. Whenever there is tiny little complaints from the customers he would escalate to my manager. His manager is a good friend of his and his manager always does this to me too. In some cases it is a miscommunication and I can totally resolve myself if they come to me first. It has been 5 times of the 6 years I Work there. You may think that is not a lot but I only work with them limited times a year. I actually help this person get a large sales deal because of my expertise in certain area. I never get an thank you and that never goes to my manager.

now I am wondering the following fix. Please help me choose.
1) avoid working with them as much as possible
2) send an email to my manager and cc them stating the most recent case has been settled nicely and the customer is very satisfied. In the meantime I want to roll in the past cases was not my fault. Especially the blamed on me on one of the deals they lost. I wasn't responsible but I didn't have a chance to explain myself back then. From on going basis I hope they could communicate with me first if the issue can not resolve on my end we will escalate to my manager and his manager. I do not like escalation without my knowledge.
3) I could be more aggressive stating number 3 and plus if we don't work we'll we don't touch each others project.
this sales manager actually he is a director and he is well respected by the senior vps but unfortunately we are enemies. I am not that afraid of him because his direct manager vp of sales has a good relationship with me too. But it just gets more and more annoying to play politics.

please help me think of a good way around it.

所有跟帖: 

suggestions -Texan_Joe- 給 Texan_Joe 發送悄悄話 Texan_Joe 的博客首頁 (346 bytes) () 08/10/2013 postreply 10:18:01

Thank you. I hate sales guys. -sslw- 給 sslw 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/10/2013 postreply 21:34:16

3) file a complaint -難割難舍中國心- 給 難割難舍中國心 發送悄悄話 難割難舍中國心 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/12/2013 postreply 04:14:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”