use System Restore to restore laptop to a previous state,

來源: wxcboy 2013-07-08 08:12:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2416 bytes)
回答: 求助!!CPA2013-07-08 06:25:51

I use Windows XP as an example.  Follow these steps:

1. Log on to Windows as an administrator.
  2. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore.
  3. On the Welcome to System Restore page, click to select the Restore my computer to an earlier time option, and then click Next.
  4. On the Select a Restore Point page, click the most recent system restore point in the On this list, click a restore point list, and then click Next.
    Note A System Restore message may appear that lists configuration changes that System Restore will make. Click OK.
  5. On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, click Next. System Restore restores the previous Windows XP configuration, and then restarts the computer.
  6. Log on to the computer as an administrator. Then, click OK on the System Restore Restoration Complete page.
If you successfully restored your computer to a previous state and the computer runs as expected, you are finished.

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

Thanks so much! I will try but not sure how to sign in as admini -CPA- 給 CPA 發送悄悄話 CPA 的博客首頁 (249 bytes) () 07/08/2013 postreply 08:49:54

It worked on Chrome, not on IE. -CPA- 給 CPA 發送悄悄話 CPA 的博客首頁 (105 bytes) () 07/08/2013 postreply 09:23:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”