再求建議 If I should follow up 謝謝

來源: appleandgrape 2013-05-19 14:13:30 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1195 bytes)
Started my first interview with hiring director and manager (two ppl) on early Apirl. One week later, interviewed by 4 future coworkers. On the third week, I was asked for reference. I gave three professional references (all of them are from work 6 years ago). I was asked for a direct supervisor within last 5 years and I gave one with my last company (call it A) which is in the different industry from what I am applying for (call it B).  most of my career are in the same industry with company B which I am applying. then I was asked again to provide a reference from the most recent company within the same industry wth B. I told them I lost connection with my boss but offered to find a director from other areas (not my boss, I do not want my boss to be my reference) whom I worked closely on many projects within the past 5 years and I was told OK.. I gave last Tueday(3/14). 

My question is if I should ask for their decision (maybe offer to provide more information) or just wait for a answer?  Out of job for a while and really want to get this offer, also this is most close one.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

所有跟帖: 

可以跟你的hiring manager溝通一下,表示你的興趣,詢問還有什麽材料你可以提供的,你 -Manymore- 給 Manymore 發送悄悄話 Manymore 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/19/2013 postreply 14:18:32

同意 -獅城雷鋒- 給 獅城雷鋒 發送悄悄話 獅城雷鋒 的博客首頁 (126 bytes) () 05/19/2013 postreply 20:59:37

接著找下一家,別再想這事。 -sigma- 給 sigma 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/19/2013 postreply 14:56:02

謝謝 -appleandgrape- 給 appleandgrape 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/19/2013 postreply 18:51:01

需要不斷地聯係. -nyachost- 給 nyachost 發送悄悄話 (437 bytes) () 05/20/2013 postreply 20:13:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”