回複:大哥不好意思,小妹插一句。這個地球離了誰都還能轉。偶覺得你應該和你老板攤開來談一談。

來源: 沒脾氣 2013-03-01 19:56:12 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1479 bytes)

Thanks 橘子口味. I get along with my boss in general but, unlike the others, I do not socialize with him much outside of work. Remember that I am not supposed to know that there is such a significant difference in pay for doing the same kind of work (I think I do a better job but that's just my personal opinion). Of course my boss knows all these numbers and the fact that he did nothing to rectify the situation in the past few years indicates that he believes this was fair and he could get away with this - he takes care of his buddies and his buddies are loyal to him, and the Chinese guy should be happy with his $$.

One more thing, I need to be careful about leaving not only because of the potential pay cut - the business I am in is truly cut-throat and folks frequently resolve their differences in the courts. Conflict of interest, inequitable conduct and breach of contract etc are some easy excuses for a lawsuit. Of course, I could also threaten to sue and make life very difficult for him but that would be the last resort, if it ever comes to that. 

So my current preferrence is to find a way to talk to him and also reach some kind of inner peace in myself via this process. I am just not sure how to do it.

Do nothing is not a good option as far as I am concerned.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:大哥不好意思,小妹插一句。這個地球離了誰都還能轉。偶覺得你應該和你老板攤開來談一談。 -眼冒金星- 給 眼冒金星 發送悄悄話 眼冒金星 的博客首頁 (268 bytes) () 03/01/2013 postreply 20:03:43

就是, 爭錢不要命 -我邊走邊問- 給 我邊走邊問 發送悄悄話 我邊走邊問 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2013 postreply 20:05:59

回複:回複:回複:大哥不好意思,小妹插一句。這個地球離了誰都還能轉。偶覺得你應該和你老板攤開來談一談。 -沒脾氣- 給 沒脾氣 發送悄悄話 (76 bytes) () 03/01/2013 postreply 20:06:38

回複:回複:回複:大哥不好意思,小妹插一句。這個地球離了誰都還能轉。偶覺得你應該和你老板攤開來談一談。 -沒脾氣- 給 沒脾氣 發送悄悄話 (221 bytes) () 03/01/2013 postreply 20:21:04

Can you just take a $100+k break yourself? -LAChinese- 給 LAChinese 發送悄悄話 (71 bytes) () 03/01/2013 postreply 22:02:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”