回複:把握What機會? What is the title? Did you get a job description

來源: 我是一種酒 2013-01-27 21:20:36 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1957 bytes)

Thanks for your reply. It is a middle market Investment Bank and trying to expand their business in Asia. I am not sure about the position. The senior manager has not fully discussed with me. Actually I don’t think he is clear on the position either. It will depend on my talk with the CEO. The company is small (it’s a subsector of a larger financial institute) and that’s why I need to meet the CEO instead of HR or a manager. Although not sure about the position, I think the compensation will be much higher than what I can make now. However, life style might be a problem. As the senior manage indicated, this job will spend a significant amount of time in Asia. But I have the full support from my family to get this experience if I can. As to marketable skill sets, I think, the job would definitely add value to my experience in the industry.

It is a great opportunity for me because my current position is not secured and my background is very unique but fits well with the company’s strategy. Besides, PE/VC/IB jobs are attractive.

By the way, the story may sound too good to believe. But it is not unusual in the industry. That’s why there are not many PE/VC/IB jobs posted. Most positions are filled by internal referral.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”