回複:tax

來源: P.R.I 2013-01-22 07:53:33 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1432 bytes)
回答: taxP.R.I2013-01-22 07:28:37

if your contract is through a an agency (let's say A), i.e. A is the umbrella company, this basically means you are an employee of A. A will find new contract positions for you, take care of some tax obligations for you as the employer. Because of these services A provides you, A will take certain percentage out of your pay as a fee. One of the advantages of this arrangement is you are likely to find new positions fairly easily if you want to.

If you have your own company, and sign your contract direcly, it basically means that you are an owner of a business and at the same time an employee of your own company. You need to take care all relevant taxes on your own, that would include business related taxes and indiviaul income taxes, tax as an emploer as well as an employee. Because there isn't a middleman, you will be able to take full control of your money. Also because there are more tax obligations involved, it is usually the case that people work in this arrangement charge higher hourly rate than the first arrangement. One of the advantages of this arrangement is that a different countries have different policies, very often, in favour of small businesses. You may be able to work around the system and maximise your gain. If one can develop a long term good relationship with a couple of companies, this arrangement is very often prefered by more experienced people.        

所有跟帖: 

just add -P.R.I- 給 P.R.I 發送悄悄話 (131 bytes) () 01/22/2013 postreply 08:00:55

here comes an expert. many thanks for your input! -美西遊子- 給 美西遊子 發送悄悄話 美西遊子 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2013 postreply 11:36:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”