It is nice to discuss the matter with you.

來源: ffppyy 2012-12-16 14:31:17 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3232 bytes)

那麽這個討價還價的點該如何設置?

First, it shouldn't be a formal complaint and negotiation, since the matter is not serious enough. It is more to bring out the topic in an informal way. For example, I am talking to my manager or a manager who can exert the influence. After completing the discussion of the format matters related to your job and the company, after some chit-chat, you can say, "BTW, i heard that h1b holder can't work from home." blah blah. "If the company has such policies, I should tell my friends about before I refer them to our openings."  blah blah. "師弟 is confused as well, and he is having a hard time to understand it, since his friends ....". blah blah. The point is to do it in an informal way, but making sure you make your ponit clear that it is for the goodness of the company, not personal. A smart person will get it immediately. 

比如,做項目做到關鍵的時刻,搞一次談判? 

Never do this, unless you are fighting for an executive position. Then, well, you don't need to come here to ask for opinions. This behavior is to threaten, not to negotiate. People would take it personal if they feel threatened. The point is that a valuable employee has leverage to negotiate (formally or informally), but nobody in a company is irreplacable. Even if you get what you want in a short term, it would do much more harm in the long term.

或許師弟有資本,但是討價還價有兩種可能

師弟 can do little in this case. His only leverage is that he is a valuable asset.  It looks that he is fresh in the industry. He is new in the company. So he has nothing to sit at the table and negotiate. He can either work hard and follow his manager's instructions or resign. The Shi-Jie has the position to talk, though. Because the manger's behavior may do harm to the company. The point is that the company is not supporting the 師弟, but to do damager control before the damage gets bigger. It may make the 師弟 feel he gets supported, but that is not the point from the company's point of view.

Silicon Valley is a small world. Even if you resign, do it professinally. 

所有跟帖: 

非常感謝,學習了,很好的平衡教材,以後請您多指教 -為烈士注冊- 給 為烈士注冊 發送悄悄話 為烈士注冊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/17/2012 postreply 02:06:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”