"知道的不多但是根據自己自以為是的所謂知識麵渲染的太多"? That is you!

來源: linna118 2012-11-30 15:45:07 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (889 bytes)

I worked so many places because i do travel assignements, more money plus travel siteseeing!even i stay in the same city , i worked at a few hospitals because i own all license on all speciaties of ultrasound which very few teches have.

if you don't know me, you rerally should not have made so many negative comments about a person's personality and quality. It really make yourself a very gossipy person!! please respect yourself more! Also , Thanks for worrying about my career and happiness. I am  a very happy and positive person, i get along with only  qaulity peoplen who are intelligent, honest and elegant.. I have always worked the careers i choose to work successfully, sorry if that disappoints you!

I usually don't fight with gossipy people, but there is a bottemline! you better stop to show your God-like comments.

所有跟帖: 

知道您是國內婦產科副教授,讓你來美國當一B超技師,聽一幫你看不上的小醫生的,真委屈你了 -雪兒雪兒- 給 雪兒雪兒 發送悄悄話 (114 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 16:01:57

i am not a normal women, i have zero tolerance with gossips. -linna118- 給 linna118 發送悄悄話 linna118 的博客首頁 (382 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 16:04:42

沒事,我以前也是家庭支柱,放好心態,就會幸福,相信我 :) -雪兒雪兒- 給 雪兒雪兒 發送悄悄話 (140 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 16:13:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”