interview questions with an oil company

來源: facebook 2012-10-30 23:03:56 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2039 bytes)

最近麵試了一家大公司, 職位是IT技術支持, 下麵是一些behavior based questions, 自覺回答的不是很完美, 請大家獻技獻策, 同時也提供參考, 增進經驗。

1。have you had an urgent situation you need to resolve, you needed others' help, how did you resolve the issue without rushing/offending others? Describe the situation and your solution.

2. what initiative did you take to add business values to your current organization? example?

3. have you had a plan that needed your boss's approval? how did you go about letting your boss buy in it?

4. how do you keep your client/customers coming back to you?

My answers:

1, I described one incident where we had some application license server down during a monthly upgrade, then I talked to a colleague from another department the night before and we agreed to come to the office early the next day, to work together to resolve the issue.

It was an urgent issue, but there was no strategy to avoiding offending others.

2. I gave the example of how I set up some conferences from some software vendors, and how it improved the users' work.

It was initiative, but not a lot of effort from me. But on the spot without preparation, that was the best I could do.

3. I gave an example of how I initiated a plan and submited a business case with problems with our current settings, time taken to resolve the problems, and how much time and effort it would take to change the setting, and got the plan approved and implemented.

A typical answer but not much creativity.

4. This is a tough question. My answer was that I intentionally gave inexperienced users detailed solution so that it's easy to follow, and experienced users very simplified solution so they can be challenged to go for the details.I then explained that I give them the working solutions on a timely manner so they can be satisfied.

Again it was a spontaneous answer, since I couldn't come up with any "strategy" on the spot.

所有跟帖: 

謝謝分享,正好找麵試題,準備麵試呢 -蘋兒- 給 蘋兒 發送悄悄話 蘋兒 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2012 postreply 09:12:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”