Update

感謝大家熱情中肯的回複。經過3輪不屈較量,公司表現出了誠意,決定MATCH 我的EXPECTATION。OFFER IS ACCEPTED。 DIRECTOR曾經在麵試我的時候表現出對那個HIRE MANAGER的不滿,估計波折出於此。附上NEGOTIATE EMAIL供評說

Hi XXX

I would like to thank you for the offer, but I am not sure the compensation package fully reflects the responsibilities of the position. I was hoping the offer would be around $xxx to $xxx. With many positive feedbacks from my clients and managers, I was told by manager recently that I would be given a 10% off-cycle raise starting 1/1/13, which will catch $xxx that you offer. Also, as a XXXXXXXX(my current title), my current job gives me a lot flexibilities. I am able to work from home when I need to, which is a big benefit to my family. I cherish the opportunity to be part of your company's ongoing success. This position can better utilize my career ambition and past experience. I am willing, able and ready for the new challenge. I wish we can make a mutually agreeable arrangement to make it possible for me to continue and expand my contribution to the company. I am fully committed to build a long term successful career with XXX (company's name).
Your assistance and re-consideration to the offer is greatly appreciated.

Again, thanks very much for your understanding. Feel free to call me if needed. I am looking forwarding to hearing back from you soon. 

Sincerely.

所有跟帖: 

Nice - 您的努力讓東家成為精冒 -上山下鄉- 給 上山下鄉 發送悄悄話 上山下鄉 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/25/2012 postreply 09:39:37

腦袋進水? No, 這是欲請故縱 -上山下鄉- 給 上山下鄉 發送悄悄話 上山下鄉 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/25/2012 postreply 09:41:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!