Thank you so much! Hugs!

來源: 驗冰 2012-09-26 13:12:43 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1760 bytes)
回答: If I were you,Fatcat9992012-09-26 12:33:07

I've come a long way... from trying to meet my parents' expectations, to following my own ambitions, to getting lost in American Corporate culture. 

At one time, it seemed that I've had it all: a good marriage, 2 beautiful children, a respectable and well-paid job. But inside I was yawning for more. I was freaked out about not knowing where my passion lies or what I'm gifted to do.

Finally, I decided to challenge myself to find out about my passion in life, through a series of self-reflexion and dialogue with my friends, in writing.

I started that journey last year, when my 2nd daughter was still an infant. 1 month later, I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, a form of mental illness that was unheard of where I grew up.

I don't need to get into details. In short, I'm fine now. I've been seeing a few therapists and a psychologist for over 1 year now, I take medication, I exercise. With their help, I've dealt with the demons from my past, and throughout that process, I got to know more about myself and about their professions.

That's why I want to help people who may not realize that they need help, people like myself. There are many on WXC as well, I'm sure.

所有跟帖: 

If you are truly passionate . . . -fatcat999- 給 fatcat999 發送悄悄話 (512 bytes) () 09/26/2012 postreply 14:02:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”