麵試需要做一個presentation,被錄像了,而且要簽一個Video Release Form,正常嗎?

來源: 岸裏 2012-06-01 11:35:10 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (49893 bytes)

去一個小的private consulting公司麵試,給了一個的presentation機會,主要人員都在,但被錄了像(Webinar),而且事先要簽一個Video Release Form。我當時也沒多想就簽了。我的presentation做的也不錯,但做完後和CEO見麵時他隻草草問了我幾分鍾(我的presentation總共有一個小時)就把我打發走了。我現在有一種上當受騙的感覺,是我多心了嗎?我本人是第一次遇到這種事。你們認為這家工司這麽做正常嗎?The following is the release form:

I hereby grant XXXCorp permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or videotape without payment or any other consideration.  I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears.  Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording.  I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational and/or promotional settings  within an unrestricted geographic area.

Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:

Conference presentations

Educational presentations

Informational presentations

On-line promotional and/or educational presentations

Educational videos

Promotional material on OPTIMAL's  website

Promotional and/or educational material on YouTube or similar websites

The bullets above list some of the ways that photographic images, video or audio recordings may be used but is not all inclusive or limiting.

By signing this release I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video and audio recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the internet or in the public educational setting.

I will be consulted about the use of photographic or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above in the bulleted section.

There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.

This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the session or presentation listed immediately below only.

所有跟帖: 

被錄像簽一個Video Release Form,正常. -wave_forest- 給 wave_forest 發送悄悄話 wave_forest 的博客首頁 (139 bytes) () 06/02/2012 postreply 00:31:42

多謝! -岸裏- 給 岸裏 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/02/2012 postreply 05:54:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”