回複:真想下周請天病假.

來源: PlainMe 2012-04-07 06:58:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (22646 bytes)
回答: 真想下周請天病假.expectingMM2012-04-06 19:03:02

Hi ExpectingMM, There are many things in the world not black or white but gray. There are many people who are not the same kind as you can always expect - they could be better than you or much worse than you.  What we should do is to learn to work around them even they might be terrible as you can't change them unless you quit the job (seem not your preference from your posts) - it is called soft skills and team work. As you seem very frustrating so I would like suggest my two cents to you for your reference (partly I am seeing enough of your posts):

1.  It is good to know how bad they can be (I think you said a lot) so that you can be aware and prepared to protect yourself;

2.  Keep in mind that you can't change people (HR and managers can help sometimes but a lot of times they have their own agenda sorry for the reality) so you have to work around them. To make yourself easier to work with them, 1) you can find some positive things about them - I am sure you can find some if you try.  2) also, you need to reevaluate your formed opinions to them, some of them might be fair but others might not. 3) try to understand them - sometimes people have to do bad things from their standpoint if they don't have choices (I am not saying we should do it). By doing this, you might find it is easier for you to work with them, like shopping with them and you might have some fun with them and know them more (seem you only know negative aspects about them from your posts) which might help you reevaluate your opinion - they might start to like you a little more or reevaluate their opinion to you although it might not totally change your work situation but at least you are not making the situation worse by claiming sick - come on, people will know or sense that you are not sick.

3. Focus on your own work and dont judge people if you are not in the position and dont have to as you might not have enough knowledge to judge them fairly as you thought which only leads more frustration to yourself. 

4. Don't always assume that you are better then others - everyone is smart but might be in a different way.

These are the things I can have for you now and they might not be fair, sorry (or could be a little harsh) as I am not in your situation and only for your reference.

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

讚建議!不適用於對付小印. -vivianflow- 給 vivianflow 發送悄悄話 vivianflow 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/07/2012 postreply 08:00:06

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”